View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 05:57 PM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLi View Post
My affiliate earnings average have been incredible stable for the past 6 years. If you are not doing so well perhaps consider finding a better strategy, better traffic. So many affiliates will place the blame of low conversion rates and poor spending squarely on the shoulders of the sponsor instead of doing your job and finding the right traffic/approach.

Some things to consider:

1) No whale lasts forever. The top three origin stories for whales are these: (1) Middle income man with poor impulse control and a brand new credit card. Average 3 to 6 months spending until he burns through his credit (around $60k) (2) Trust fund adult child. Spends a lot of money he didnt earn until his family finds out and cuts the stream. Average less than a year spending. (3) A 60 year old spending everything he can before his divorce papers are served so his harpy ex wont get it. Average 3 months spending. (4) Romantic type with tons of extra income or a very padded savings account and in love with a camgirl. These are the longer lasting, it will depend on the treshold of bullshit resistance the camgirl can put up with until she bans him. Could last for years.

Case 4 is extremely, extremely rare. The vast majority of whales will fall under scenario (1). If the whale poofs out of your stats in all likelihood he burned through his credit and is done. The idea that he was lured into someone else's affiliate program is very comforting as it frees you from any blame for the loss of income, but in most cases its unrealistic.

Your signups will not pay forever. Your job is to keep finding quality traffic and keep making signups because users dont spend forever and there is a turnover and your accounts age and age badly. Its better to get used to it and work harder than to look for scapegoats. On the other hand... conversions can take years. I have fresh spenders today that clicked on my link in 2018 and only now started spending.
I have to disagree on those...

Do this type of people exist - Yes surely they do.

Is that all? Of course not.

1 - Burning through credit cards is mostly in the USA.

People from Germany and Netherlands for example are very different.

I have whales spending for years that I think are purely narcistic people that want to fight for the attention of girl X. He will literally pay more money than anyone else just to prove he can.

P.S I also used to work with a website for a very friendly game of cards where no one had to spend money. There was a section that shows (Richest of the month or some bullshit like that ) People were literally spending thousands upon thousands just to get there without getting absolutely nothing in return...

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote