View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 07:16 AM  
adtrafic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post
The good news about Rulta is that they are a real company. They are also easy to get in touch with, they have a chat support on their home page. They are experienced and know very well of the various cam programs. So if your content is in line with the sponsors terms, they are filing illegal dmcas against you from my understanding.

On the contrary, International Management is blurry: how do you get in touch with them? I have had a cam sponsor filing the counters against them and they don't give a flying F they just keep coming.

One of our fellow webmasters here on gfy has a cam site that pulls 1.5 million hits / month and doesn't seem to get ANY dmca notices (based on the URL I posted above), I'd be really curious to have his input.
Completely false... Ahmet and Kerem from Tukey are those 2 idiots.

They are removing content from sponsors like nubiles and others always on behalf of the model.

When you contact them they start to become victims of "don't threaten me, you're not going to intimidate me" blah, blah, blah and they block the chat...

What I asked them is why they send legal notifications that are incorrect... I think it is clear that when someone sends a legal notification to Google they verify that the notification is correct, that it has been matched with the content and that the report is correct. By sending a false report you are committing various crimes.

Google makes you accept some terms that the notification is correct. So any false report that is sent is easily sueable based on the TOS that they agree that the notification is correct.

So all these DMCA companies are clearly and flagrantly committing crimes.

Judge: As we can see, you are sending reports on X content and you have signed at the time of sending the report that it is 100% correct and verified.

DMCA Company: It seems we made a mistake and sent a legal notice verifying that it was correct and verified, but it was not correct or verified.

Verdict: False complaint, compensation of X$ for each false url claim. Total number of false complaints sent 100 million...

The reporting sites have DMCA contact forms and respond to all properly submitted reports. It can be demonstrated with the history of lifetime managed reports. So why send the reports to google? Well easy, because they are a criminal organization of black hat SEO, their only objective is to gain positions in the search engines with criminal practices for their clients, they send false legal requirements about content that they did not check. All easily demonstrable by what was named above.

And just to make it clear, months ago I started looking for the keywords that these companies are reporting and I started putting them on blank pages. Or I started putting them in other models' content... The false reports keep coming, which shows that they do not verify anything.

Another thing I did was use an old domain, add all the keywords that are reporting mixed up, wait for the urls to be indexed and then take the site down. In other words, the site does not exist and multiple reports arrive every day. Which shows that the only thing the rulta do is pass a bot through Keywords in google. They don't even detect urls that throw a 404 error.
adtrafic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote