View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 05:36 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tube Ace View Post
So go ahead keep your false claims and inaccuracies out of my thread.
As about the false claims and inaccuracies, so the only person who does it here is you. You decided to bring the discussion of my plugin into your thread, so I just had to reply to your own post to disprove the false information like CyberSEO Pro can't do this or CyberSEO Pro can't do that.

As you might noticed, I have never discussed the features of your product. I don't consider anybody as a competitor, so I'm not interesting in these games.

On the contrary, I openly encourage my potential customers to compare CyberSEO Pro's abilities to any existing content import plugins for WordPress, including yours. Yes, I explicitly promote your Post Saint plugin to my clients right on the homepage of my website. Still don't believe again? Go here and check it by yourself: https://www.cyberseo.net/

I want them to check all the alternatives available on the Internet and compare their prices and features. And only then they may come back to me to buy CyberSEO Pro. Because they always come back...