View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 09:08 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCastaway View Post
This should be new then, i always get the exact amount from my stats on my Paxum, never seen this before.
Actually it's been there a while. Check this out for details: https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/payoutinfo/

As a good habit I recommend you check every payout from every cam sponsors. Not only this is important for accountancy but some cam sponsors can introduce payment errors.
ex: one of them was charging 0 for many months and out of the blue with no warning I got a processing fee on my last payment.
Another example: a sponsor sent me an email saying they sent money but they didn't. they corrected the mistake by sending me the wrong amount, with no notes or emails to bound that payment to a billing period. This same cam sponsor was incapable of telling me how the processing fee was calculated.

I recommend payment in USD even if the option of SEPA is available. processing fees are a pain but with SEPA you introduce conversion rate complexity as well.

In my experience chaturbate is very good with respect to payout + fees.
drexl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote