Old 02-25-2023, 05:53 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladS View Post
Well... nice way of marketing yourself
seriously

I think sometimes people forget that conduct and professionalism (or lack thereof) weights in heavily when making a decision to work with a developer or purchasing a script/CMS

personally there's a very small handful of peeps here I would never work with or rec to others, simply cuz they have revealed their personalities and attitudes to be so unpleasant. life is too short to deal with that kind of headache

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_software_dev View Post
I'm not going to continue this stupid conversation
uh, you come here first as an individual (now it's apparently 'we' the 'team') with basically a splash page for your website, no one knows you, your site has no web presence other than the direct URL and you claim to be better than everyone else but for two sites you won't name

I bet I'm not the only one here to suspect this thread is basically an indirect soft-sell, with you hoping peeps will contact you directly, off the board

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
without seeing the program in action it is hard to make any reasonable suggestions imho
I'm guessing the script is the one he posted in his intro thread, camworldx.com

it was registered shortly before he joined here, and two of the most prominent footer links (reddit and twitter) are still completely empty

if that is the site, I don't see it anywhere in goog except for when searching directly by the name

it's a nice looking site, loads well, etc. noticed there's no Privacy, Contact or T&C pages though. regarding UI it's not all that different than what Konrad's put out. I prefer the OP's design aesthetically, but Konrad's demo is just that. colors and such can be easily changed

@OP I thought there were several constructive and helpful replies to your query in this thread, as well as valid and relevant questions that you chose to leave unaddressed

you flying off the handle over nothing speaks volumes though
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote