View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 09:49 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colmike9 View Post
I got that by clicking "Payment Info", is that what you're asking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcouto View Post
chaturbate[.]com/affiliates/payoutinfo/
Dear fellow webmasters,

I found the URL I was looking for in my archived emails. You may find it useful: https://chaturbate.com/security/privacy/data_export/

This allows you to download payouts. I have initiated the export and I am awaiting the final file.

I have also found an email from support that was sent about ePayservice and that may apply to all other payment methods:

Quote:
The ePayService charge of 0.6% (which is a fee of $0.06 on every $10.00) is being passed through to broadcasters choosing this payment method. The third party provider’s imposed charge of 0.6% (which is a fee of $0.06 on every $10.00) is being deducted from the payout.
What they mean by "pass through" is opaque because there is no receipt produced by payment processors. My guess is that cb pays the payment processor for the fee and offset the cost by deducting the amount from the earnings.

This may seem like a detail to some but depending who is charging, this may have different accounting implications.
drexl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote