Thread: Pinxsters
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 06:39 PM  
JSD

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post

@Jennie, until OHL posts a pic of his balls I just assume he identifies as an adorable goat named Stanley

for real though, maybe it's just me but kinda leery of these dime a dozen new social media/sell your content sites where the home page is a login screen

how would I even know whether I want to make an account if I can't check out the place?
maybe it's just me but I suspect a lot of potential clients would prob feel the same

granted, some sites that do this are very legit, but they tend to be ones that have a bit of a track record. still annoying though, to me at least and I can't be the only one

sure, no one would be creating content just to post on Pinxsters, but signing up and testing it takes time (which equals money) and not being able to see what one would be testing before making the decision to create an account will prob turn some peeps off. again, for clients as well

so difficult for performers/creators to market links to this site to new clients as a source if they can't see anything till they join either. for existing clients, presumably they already have a platform or three to connect, ya know?

just my two cents, worth less than that

anyway, wish ya luck

Thank you Appreciate the feedback & a lot more to come and yeah to stan

Those things are yet to be added in. I just haven't gotten around to it.

Last edited by JSD; 04-02-2023 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: Missed out this bit because other member was trolling me.
JSD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote