View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 11:56 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeylikesit View Post
anybody and evrybody in this thread who wants to know EXACTLY what is wrong with CB these days take this simple test:

I call it the "chat spam test"

go login to the top rooms on CB, see how long it takes before the ENTIRE chat room is filled with model self-spammage... I just did it for the thousandth time over the years, and it is worse than ever, less than 5 seconds and the rooms are nothing but but spam.

CB and their brilliant biz model has ruined the chat portion of the site.

Chat rooms are for chatting, not constantly scrolling ads and garbage thru them

if any of you see the same thing as me, and understand that spam is literally the mortal enemy of a chat room, start complaining to CB to clean up their rooms and teach thier models some basic marketing skills, if they would just clean the rooms up so peeps can actually hangout and chat like they used to non-stop, the site will take off and everybody involved will be making alot more $$$.

I have been on CB since day 1, and it it a shitshow in the chats right now.

People who love the chat on the sites HATE all the spam, so they have gone away, like 50% of the market has been cut out...

The BATE is going strong hence lots of money still being made, but the CHAT portion is completely broken.

i fully expect to be ignored as ive stated this multiple times in this thread, but I assure you I am right and if the rooms were clean like they used to be all the chatters will come back and the site will be amaze balls all around again.

the cliff notse go like this: the chat is shit, so no reason to even login to the site, so we get the wacked out 90%+ freebater level. CB gotta get peeps back in chatting in massive amounts or it is gonna keep going downhill...

SPAMurbate sucks, Chaturbate is the best adult cam playground there is, since Yahoo chat was shut down... due to the industry literally spamming it to death.

Have Luck Ya'll, and start hitting up CB and telling/asking/begging them to clean up the chat rooms.

Is THE MODEL responsible to hire a moderator?
I just visit 10 room and it looks like normal tips and all dude there etc...

If a model doesn't have a couple of moderator if her room is busy well, yeah she don't make money and we dont if its only spam festival without mod.
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote