View Single Post
Old 04-17-2023, 10:31 AM  
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
I love modelcentro.com, but they could make it great (and it is frustrating they do not).

1. The fhg, in centroprofits are a pain to use, because the pics are not downloadable unless you then go to zips. It makes using them a pain as you cannot just grab a list in a format, and insert into your site as the pics are not seen.

2. The fhg's in centroprofits are not in an easy format to download. Most sites from almost 2004 have let you do a fhg gallery dump with ease.

3. It would make a huge difference if I could upload mp4 files for affiliates to download in centroprofits.

4. Provide a contact for website owners so affiliates can contact them directly.

5. Allow sites to be connected, so if you set up two or more sites on centroprofits you can let members join your first site and also access your second, or upgrade so they can access all your sites.

The thing is, modelcentro would be making for more money if they did these things.