View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 08:53 AM  
TheLegacy
SEO Connoisseur

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
Not at all. Being bisexual isn't a choice is it? You either are, or are not (or you are gay)

Well I'm definitely not gay, cause I 'like-a-da-ladies', but despite trying some 'Man on Man' stuff when I was younger, usually in orgy situations at the club, I couldn't find it enjoyable.

If I had found it fun, I would have had a whole load of new avenues to explore - That's all...
I am of the opinion that bi-sexual is both a choice and born. At times men take it for necessity to relieve sexual tension built up and justify it anyway. Women on the other hand I feel (opinion) are either born or it's more of a emotional decision as an example they are tired of being hurt by men.

There are men out there that are less alpha that do rely more on emotion and that also includes their partner. I think at times men would agree saying to another man - your my best friend - your great to hang with - funny - we like the same stuff - I feel comfortable and happy hangin around with you - except for the lack of sexual attraction you'd be the perfect wife.

RobertWarrenSEO.com
TheLegacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote