View Single Post
Old 05-13-2023, 01:43 AM  
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
QFT

I've never used Paxum to receive payments as I like stuff hitting my bank account directly, but back when I ran a site (before I sold it) I did use Paxum to pay people

I was SERIOUSLY burned by the whole Chexx/Pacnet fiasco (had thousands frozen for eons, had my US corp bank account shut down cuz of Pacnet shenanigans, the emerg flight to New York to open a new one with a diff bank was so super fun and totally not stressful at all) and never thought I'd use another 3rd party service again

first Payoneer as a payee when that wannabe movie star ran it, and then Chexx/Pacnet as a payer, totally pilfering and playing with money that wasn't theirs? lol, fuck that shit

a woman who worked with me was friends with Octav and she hooked us up via email. we had a really in depth correspondence and I loved that I didn't have to load money BEFORE I paid peeps. rather I paid Paxum after Paxum paid them. as a site owner a total risk-free proposition. yes the wires I sent them sometimes took a long minute to be credited but I can't think (were I still a site owner paying others via 3rd party as option) of any other adult-friendly 3rd party service I'd offer to payees

simply cuz of the Paxum funding design alone they stand out

Octav is such good people (Ruth too of course, love ya gyal) and I wish him well in all his future endeavors
You had affiliate program ?
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote