View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 05:34 AM  
phman79
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by muze View Post
Over the many years, have done very well with CB, and the pandemic blew the lid off my sales. Since the pandemic times have been fading, so have my CB sales. Makes some sense in terms of the stimulus money and now an uncertain economy. I will also be adding Stripcash to the mix of my ads.

What I really want to know - and I admit I've been lazy about this - is how to see if spenders are getting sniped by models or some other way - I don't know how to track this or what patterns to look for. Or how to keep tabs on a Whale. In fact I wasn't even aware of it. I can't see I see anything suspicious per se. Where do I start? And does the CB Stats page provide such insight?
Use cb-stats.com and it will show you your big spenders and when was the last time they spent, if it is has been a while, it will be orange or red, you take that member ID and send request to support to see if that member ID has been phished from you.
phman79 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote