Thread: 38 years today
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 06:29 AM  
TheLegacy
I'm Bi-sexy

Industry Role:
Awesome pic and happy birthday. To answer the question - the wonderful thing about looking back is at times we forget the awkward and difficult times we had. I'm 62 and I think, "damn what would it be like being 38 again". I remember the great times but then reality hits and realize - it wasn't that easy.

The answer is easy - it's how you perceive life now. At 18 - we laughed - partied and spent time with friends along with continued planning on how to take out that special person you like hoping to get a kiss or more.

Now of that list - what can't you do now? In truth - all of it. We had less worries - we went out and enjoyed letting our hair down - calling friends and conquests. You can do that now - just make sure you keep your body fit enough to keep up.

Eventually you'll change - become older - wiser and less interested in the chase - you may even get married and have kids. It's the process. Just try to do one thing and one thing only:: when you're a senior laying in the hospital - they've given you a 50/50 chance you'll see the end of the month - you'll sit back and either say, "It was fun" or have many regrets and say the worst two words in your entire life, "If Only".

Don't be like that.

RobertWarrenSEO.com
TheLegacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote