View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 04:54 AM  
GoCastaway
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopek1 View Post
Bill, it doesn't help that you say things like this. I didn't say that CB was conspiring against affiliates, or that they were somehow cheating us, or that there is something sinister going on.

I am merely pointing out that many of us are experiencing something similar that is negative, that started around the same time, that we are not experiencing with other programs, and that something if off.

The fact that you and a few others call us whiners or crazy doesn't help any. It doesn't validate that something is indeed off and it can't all be coincidence. You offer no other "solid" explanation, except to try to argue back and tell us we don't have enough stats (even if some of us use the tool) or that we don't make enough money monthly to make these claims (even when some of us do).

Maybe, there is something going on that doesn't have to do with CB. Who knows. I can say there have been enough affiliates in this thread who have experienced losing many spenders only having to go through the annoying process of trying to get them back - which shouldn't have to happen. Maybe that's what's going on, or maybe that isn't a big factor at all.

Something is going on for many affiliates that shouldn't. What you should be saying here is, "Hmm. For this many affiliates to come forward with their stats and support stories and decreasing earnings that started at the same time, is concerning. Maybe some are whining, but there have been enough who post with similarities that can't be ignored. It is of concern and I don't know what can be causing it. I know I'm making bank with CB and I am interested in this because I don't want whatever anomaly is happening to them to happen to me too. I will continue to call out those who I feel have no grounds to complain like newbs etc, but will at least listen and converse with those who do."

Well said, +1
GoCastaway is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote