View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 04:50 AM  
mopek1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_musk View Post

For each person complaining I can probably find 20 person that had no problems.

I worked in the restaurant industry and the corporate big shots would always be asking about complaints. They would tell me that for each complaint, there were 50 that would never say anything so they gathered all the complaints up and asked us waiters as well.

So I'm sure your number above is also true. 20, or 50, who knows but I don't mean again to say there is a huge problem and that most/all affiliates are being affected. I imagine if most were being affected the whole adult industry would be rocked - link buying, traffic buying, content, coding etc... everything to do with cams and specifically CB would be affected as resources that went into promoting CB would suddenly shift in a big way. I'm simply saying that there is something amiss and maybe it's worth taking seriously and not dismissing so easily.

I also see that you do engage and that people don't necessarily engage back so I understand why you would be skeptical.
mopek1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote