View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 03:37 PM  
chic69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLips MGMT View Post
Hey,

We're currently looking to extend our existing team of chatters on OnlyFans. We're only looking for someone who is fluent in English and has a proven track record of delivering results. We expect a subscriber:message ratio of at least 1:4, meaning for every 1000$ from subscribers you should be able to generate at least 4000$ from PPV.

The ideal candidate should have his own scripts and tactics to build long lasting relationships with our clients and generate revenue from them.

Your payment will be a fixed percentage of all sales you generate. You should be open to cover up to 8 hour shifts.

Please get in touch if you would like to work with us.
Looking forward to your applications!
Hey I am Filipino-American living in Los Angeles California. I run and manage a full BPO in the Philippines where I have a full office of chatters with quality analysts watching their screens in person 24/7. If you were looking for any chatters currently We offer a competitive rate and we have two commission structures, $5 per hour and 5% or 20% after OF fees, allowing you to choose the option that aligns best with your business objectives.

I am available to hop on a video call where I show my face on camera, and I am willing to screen share some of my Gologin profiles so you can know that I am completely legit.

TG: @adasamuel
chic69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote