View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 05:56 PM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_musk View Post
Well that's where you are probably wrong. About 10 people complained overall over the year. 10 people. I trust CB has over 10,000 active affiliates if not more. Go to The other forums specialized (AmberCutie forums for example). There is no consensus, no complaints.

I feel like we're an echo chamber of people making $500 / month for 2 years straight and then having 2 spenders stopping spending and all of a suden "something must be wrong".

So far I have seen stats of ONE unique person that was gaining >$5000 per month constantly and had a huge drop. That is problematic, yet it doesnt mean there is a problem with CB.

For each person complaining I can probably find 20 person that had no problems.

Now I'm all ears. let people come to me with graphs, and I'll be glad to say I'm wrong. But so far, it's a only few anonymous people making less than a salary per month in CB stats.

NOBODY posted a screenshot of their chart going downhill, NOBODY. So why should we take such problem "seriously?"

EDIT: I tried to engage with everyone who said had a problem. They couldnt share any details. Thats BS.
Agree completely with what Bill said here and in this thread. There are so many factors that can come into play that impact the ups and downs of cam revshare earnings. When earnings are steady or rising month after month, nobody says anything, but if there is month over month declines then some often quickly assume that there must be a problem on Chaturbate's end.

Using Bill's tool, you want to look at total number of unique spenders as well as the month over month "30 days active spenders" for the last year. This usually will give you an idea of the affilliate's core group of regular spenders, the higher this number, generally the less of a fluctuation you'll see in month over month earnings.

Revshare cam earnings are made up of regular spenders (2+ spends per week), infrequent spenders (< 3 spends per month), drive by spenders (1 session of spends and then never return) and whales ($1000+ per month long term)

I believe long term sustained revshare earnings comes mostly from the core group of regular spenders. Sure losing a whale here and there can have a dramatic impact on earnings in the short term, especially if you don't have a large base of 30 days active spenders. I see too many affiliates get comfortable with a whale spending and then base their income projections on that whale or whales continuing to spend at their current level. That thinking is just not sustainable.

Here are the total spend amounts of the top 10 in my top 50 spenders that haven't spent in the last year, presumed gone forever.

$85,000
$81,000
$72,000
$52,000
$49,000
$40,000
$38,000
$23,000
$20,000
$15,000

That's almost a half million right there just in those 10 whales that I most likely will never see a penny from again. Sure they all had an impact on my earnings, but I can't whine and complain every time one of them stops spending.

Long term sustained earnings comes from keeping that core group of regular spenders and adding new ones each month to offset the one's you'll lose. In my experience with CB, you'll start to get consistent passive income when you can average 50 active 30 day spenders. Get the average up to 100+ and maintain it and the fluctuations will decrease as earnings stay consistent.

Today I got a new spender that initially signed up to my whitelabel over 8 years ago, unbelievable.
Speigelau is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote