View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 07:26 AM  
bill_musk
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopek1 View Post
Thanks for your reply and for trying to present an argument instead of putting people down.
Not sure if you refer to me, but I'm sorry It feels like I try to put people down. For anyone reading through the forum for a while, I've been trying to get through the complaint for well over a year, even developed a tool years ago to make sure people understand the industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopek1 View Post
I'm not sure it fully explains why so many affiliates experienced such a downturn around the same time (there was an affiliate above who used to make $5-6000/month and now only makes $2k, all things being equal) but it definitely makes sense and would be a factor for any small to medium sized affiliate.
There are not "many" affiliates. As mentioned before, the one we see here are considered "very few".
The example you take is the ONLY example, that I mentioned, that is weird on this forum. We don't draw conclusion or theories on 1/10000th of affiliates.
bill_musk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote