View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 01:46 AM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
So a quick update from me on the CB front. (and here is the BIG problem with them)

I sent 5 different mails in the last 60 days

Mail 1 - 21 Users

Mail 2 - 16 users (no new users added)

Mail 3 - 2 users ( included in each of the previous mails )

Mail 4 - 11 users ( Just 1 user that was not included in any of the mails )

Mail 5 - 11 users ( same as the previous one )

They responded to 3 mails and each time they will say a different amount of users were found to be signed up during a different ID

It was something like 1,3,2

How is that even possible is beyond me.

The worst part is that I specifically ask them to tell me the ID of the user they are returning to me and his new ID so I can keep track but they don't give that info.

So next time I want to ask I have to include all users that I have already asked about

Chaturbate - The biggest website with the most model diversity. I had a mixed view due to their support but since then they returned a huge whale to me and even added my cut from his new account!

StripCash - 10 082 clicks on affiliate links. 2,68% sign up rate (270 signups). They also have insanely good support and a lot of glamour models.

CamSoda - $150 PPS. Some stats for 1 February 2021 - 12 February 2021: 5098 clicks - 119 Free sign-ups - 7 Paids signups - $1050 Profit
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote