Thread: For Hire Office-Based OF Chatters
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2023, 02:25 PM  
chic69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Office-Based OF Chatters

Hey are you currently looking for an in-house chatting solution that is able to grow to scale with your agency? We offer flexible rates at either $5/hour with 5% commission, or a flat rate of 20% on net sales.

Theses chatters are all in one BPO that I run in the Philippines, all the chatters went through a 4 week training process and are continuously watched and managed by quality analysts.
In addition to running a chatting agency I also run my own OF agency with over 75 models, to prove that I use this product for myself as well.

To establish trust and showcase our credibility, I am more than willing to arrange a video call where I can introduce myself and share some of our most successful OnlyFans profiles, generating over $85,000. This will give you firsthand proof of our legitimacy.

To start make a TG groupchat with with me TG: @adasamuel and my operations manager @hannahgold23

Or you can schedule a call with us at your convenience using our Calendly link: https://calendly.com/ofchattersagency/15min
chic69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote