View Single Post
Old 07-29-2023, 01:22 PM  
Shoplifter
Richest man in Babylon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBaer View Post
All I need is the files. I paid him for files and install- which was inconclusive.

Cam Site Builder MU - Unlimited License × 1 Order #1167 was placed on November 21, 2017 with Original Twitter Bot
Cam WP Plugin Multisite - Unlimited License × 1 Order #1429 was placed on June 7, 2018
Tube Site Builder - Unlimited License × 1 Order #1471 was placed on June 26, 2018
It will never work as you will not be able to generate the licenses you need for the domains. As well the Wordpress version is breaking with new versions of Yoast and other plugins.

I replaced my older V3 Robo PHP sites with Mechbunny, and I have kept the V4 and Wordpress Robo sites running as is for now.

If you want you can make the Mechbunny script emulate the Robo look. In many ways the MB script is much better as it uses a lot less CPU with the cron jobs.

The V4 script was Nick's crowning glory. He integrated a lot of feedback into it, and it is possible to easily make it look completely unique to Google.
Shoplifter is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote