View Single Post
Old 07-31-2023, 04:58 AM  
GoCastaway
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBaer View Post
At the same time that I found Robo here on GFY, I found another one. And I did buy that one as well and the Seller did install it. I removed it also, when I deleted Robo.

With both, there were the problems with promoting models who actually were not online at the moment.
With Roboscript sites you where able to instant directing to the cam on the whitelabel, not first the cam in the script and then press the view cam button. Maybe i looked over it, but i can't find a setting for that in Mechbunny.
Roboscript has fixed add fields and using ajax to place another banner on mobile devices, for instance desktop 723x90 and on mobile 300x250 at the same spot.

I also noticed on the frontend that when you click on online models and then change change the language to another language, a lot of (Chaturbate) cams are offline and showing the grey CB logo because then the online selector falls back to all cams and not only online.
GoCastaway is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote