View Single Post
Old 09-07-2023, 02:57 PM  
Andy Adams
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmkeeper View Post
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME GUYS

this guy charged 40$ and AFTER 10 days !!!! did 10 posts with zero upvotes and zero activity

he replied once in 2-3 days , and after i asked him to send screenshots of the post statistics he didnt reply .

today i asked about refund but not sure about reply again, this guy is very busy ))))
Let me clear here things you liar.

1) I haven't charged you $40 i charged you for 1 week charge according to my monthly price which is $37.50 (so be clear here and keep the rest of the change).

2) You have asked me to do many changes in my personal account from which i will make the posts which is not included in my services anywhere (so keep this also in mind).

3) I prepared few days for finding the best subreddits for your project as you mentioned in email that you need to see which subreddits i will be posting.

4) I asked you that the subreddits those have good ammount of subscribers doesn't allowed watermarked content but you refused and you said you want content with your watermark only.

5) Still i posted the first day and you asked me to contact all mods to ask for permission to post on there subreddit (all for $37.50). I guess you need to spend $1 and earn $1000 for every investment that's why your subreddit has so low subscribers and that's why your website traffic is less than 7k per month with 43%+ bounce rate. First try to invest in long term traffic then you will see traffic and ROI.

6) After my just 1 day posts your subreddit subscribers grows upto 20-25 new subscribers in this days in a single day post and keep remember this posts will be there for long time so obviously your subreddit will get more subscribers and that is my main concern of my service to grow subreddit subscribers which automatically grows traffic in future but you need it all in 24 hours or 48 hours by spending $37.50 right?

7) You just fire baseless emails that's why i didn't answer because you have opt-in for "2posts every day for 2DAYS ONLY EVERY WEEK" but you always keep emailing just wait to see if i post in this whole week or not then you can come here and say anything you like about me.

For me you are just a GREEDY guy who wants every type of promotion by spending pennies but that will not happen. You will only get what you have paid for.

And I am saying here openiy that "THERE IS NO REFUND FOR CASES LIKE YOU" but i have already posted your content today again and tomorrow i will remove all the social links and pinned posts that you have asked me to add to my personal profile and same please remove me as mod from your subreddit as I am NOT interested to work with you now or in future.