View Single Post
Old 09-12-2023, 02:33 PM  
247mg
Yellowplum / 247mg

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GutzMograine View Post
I strongly discourage collaborating with this person or agency. Their vague requests, lack of familiarity with tools like Figma, and disregard for custom work make them a challenging partner. They also have no project budget, expecting work for minimal compensation. Such individuals harm the job section on GFY, but on a positive note, I've updated my adult portfolio.

Best regards,
GutZ
Those who don’t get work will act like this, without understanding client requirements and work on own terms and force to take design on platform which we say no…how can you work with these type of people.

Grow up man.. acting like a child will not get any benefit to you. You need to respect clients and understand their requirements, not force to sell thing in which you’re good. We are not asking anything for free…..

Better work with your Russian fellow country man… Blaming us for not understanding your Figma will not give you any advantage here.
247mg is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote