View Single Post
Old 09-13-2023, 09:10 AM  
GutzMograine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 247mg View Post
Those who don’t get work will act like this, without understanding client requirements and work on own terms and force to take design on platform which we say no…how can you work with these type of people.

Grow up man.. acting like a child will not get any benefit to you. You need to respect clients and understand their requirements, not force to sell thing in which you’re good. We are not asking anything for free…..

Better work with your Russian fellow country man… Blaming us for not understanding your Figma will not give you any advantage here.
It appears there might be some miscommunication between different individuals managing the 247mg profile on GFY forum and those handling your Skype contact. The scope of your project was not clearly defined, and I took it upon myself to create a custom design to gain an advantage over other applicants.

Figma is primarily used for design and it's not a platform where the final site (code) would of been. Instead, your dev uses Figma to generate the code for the website on the platform where you would like to have it. There was no explicit guidance on how the designs should be created, aside from a mention of HTML5.

If the communication on Skype matched the level of clarity as seen on GFY, this conversation might not have arisen.

Don't know what you wanted to say with that comment about Russia, but okay, it's like what kiddos do with Yo Momma jokes. Also did not expect you to understand "my Figma" but instead to check out the designs and give clear guidance on what you want.

Have a great day and good luck with your project.

Contact email: [email protected]
GutzMograine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote