View Single Post
Old 09-15-2023, 11:57 AM  
Justaguy31
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamat View Post
The rarest and unavoidable reply of mine. Excuse my language but First of foremost dumbest of all people like you should be banned asap. U must be mentally ill or possessed to call me a scammer. Respectfully there is no other way around unfortunately. U never gave me login and I don’t have to own kvs license to do kvs work. I did not block you and u being retard I have deleted nonsense time wasting chat asap how does that make me scammer? Yeah I created post on kvs forum asking what u asked whats wrong with that? Look at the reply they are considering to include in future update. If you gonna ask someone for help be more detailed so people can avoid you, its professional that way. What u tried to prove here approves your retarted, U should be more careful before calling someone scammer
The irony, calling someone else an idiot while not even being able to speak English to the level of a child.

1. You claimed you could do the job, but you had no idea and had to resort to a public help forum of KVS in hopes to get help.

2. You tried to convince me you needed FTP access, which is not needed. Convince me otherwise.

3. You claimed that you have had thousands of customers, yet you don't even own a KVS license for dev purposes. I mean, if you are going to lie, at least make it a bit more believable.

3. You deleted me from discord and thus also the conversations we had.

Just accept the fact that you got caught trying to rip me off. You surely won't make the same mistake with your next victim.
Justaguy31 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote