View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 12:11 AM  
Azamat
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
He has no idea about version control and I’m not gonna let it slide someone calling me scammer. For the task Its straight forward to achieve it, grab the selected 3 screenshots on selected event and pass it to php function using kvs image generator library or achieve it with image merge solution into one image and put it on server, also can create and have custom field in admin for the video as generated thumb 3 in 1. Then u can simply access kvs global system storage with smarty for video object on front end and show that generated image. Thats it. There is a reason why I asked for hints in kvs forum specifically in technical section, not public section. It is always wise to ask them for such changes just for the sake of different easier approach and perspective, and this brokie retard thought kvs support would give me such code and I’m going to rip him off 150usd, never ever reply to someone with good faith to help for very low amount who says “small changes” when they actually have no idea and then calls you scammer because you have to own kvs dev license and by asking FTP access to his server to apply and test the changes makes you also scammer and that person should be banned from gfy. Complete retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomash999 View Post
It is rather common to provide access to a public server other than the production or local development server in order to publish work. This allows the main site to continue functioning regularly. When the changes are complete, you will only need to pull the updated version, which will access the production data.

As for the forum question - if possible, I would've used background process (maybe not in PHP) to process the videos. Grab image frames from each video, create a new thumbnail, and write back to their API in someway. interestingly, there is no public documentation about this platform.
Azamat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote