Thread: Hot or Not Tube Ace, inside!
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2023, 05:47 PM  
TheLegacy
SEO Connoisseur

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tube Ace View Post
Which is why if I ever got married, she would have to be a virgin. It's how I was raised.

Ok well first - the joke was directed at Kitten and NOT you. Actually I was defending you until you turned it around and started attacking me and my choice of words. Kitten took the joke well and laughed - then suddenly you went all Mormon on me.

That's fine to have the goals and hope you find what you're looking for but don't forget the webmaster board you're on or the industry which seems to be in direct opposition to the values you're projecting in this thread.

Now - the question is - are you a virgin? I mean you're demanding a lot from the girl but are you as well offering the same values to her that you're wanting?

I mean the CDC also reports that virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males ages 20 to 24. That number drops below 5 percent for both male and female virgins ages 25 to 29 and goes as low as 0.3 percent for virgins ages 40 to 44

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...y-loss/284412/

It can happen and know someone in their late 70's who married a woman also in her 70's who was a virgin but those are very few today.

That being said - for whatever my opinion is worth - you need to chill out and not take things to seriously on this board. I'm sure if you met kitten at a trade show you'd be having drinks and laughing. I often found this to be true that people just create their board personalities that are different than real life.

Good luck

RobertWarrenSEO.com

TheLegacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote