View Single Post
Old 09-30-2023, 01:38 PM  
PretjeNL
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pencocaste View Post
I have done it on several occasions and they had returned me spenders and a money adjustment, but on this last occasion they made me wait a month for their response:
"Thank you for your patience as we’ve taken a deeper look into your affiliate account.

We have reviewed your rev-share stats and our review indicates that your revshare earnings, just like all affiliate programs and earnings, has its ups and downs. We understand your concern that certain users have created new accounts but we have checked and can assure you that has not happened, you will still receive a commission from their purchases.

While we've confirmed that there are not any issues with your account, if you are experiencing anything abnormal, please send us screenshots and/or more details and we will review them with our technical team.

We hope this review and analysis of your affiliate account helps.
Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team"

I honestly don't think they have corrected the problem of the models stealing users, I suppose this is their "kind" way of letting it be known that the spenders will no longer continue to return, making the corresponding adjustment for the loss of profits.
This mail looks like a standard mail that they don't care anymore and don't have the work to check it... Not very clever from CB if they want to keep affiliates that promote.
PretjeNL is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote