View Single Post
Old 09-30-2023, 02:53 PM  
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Buying traffic directly, as in media buying, is a whole skill set in itself and can cost you tens of thousands of dollars in spending to really learn. If you don't have a budget for something like that, I would recommend taking the long-term Road of building search engine traffic.

If you look in the Buy and Sell section here at GFY you will see many people selling blog posts. While most are adult in nature, many of the sellers have a variety of sites and they just may have something that matches your content perfectly.

I would recommend starting a thread there asking for related blog posts and see what you find. To note: the search engine and blog game is a long game, but the price is fair if you stretch it out over time and that will build a solid foundation to drive traffic to your website for years to come.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote