View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 12:06 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
Well the reality is that certain people have various SEO tools in place and do not require me to install them - therefore why charge them? A flat fee would be useless and unfair. that being said - depending on what level each site is at requires various techniques and strategies that could either lower or increase the cost.

Just to throw a price on it is unfair and shows that I do not listen nor treat people as individuals along with their site(s). Often as well we may be talking multiple sites as well which I can perform based on difficulty and time. I can assure you that each person is heard - and their wishes for the site is taken into account. I spend a great deal of time talking to them making sure they understand what they are getting and what to expect. So I do not feel wrong by not posting prices.

The site I have was merely set up to give an overview of some services and although not complete was never meant to be a final version instead a continuation that will happen when I do have time. I had just uploaded it a short time ago and still needs work - something that my busy schedule isn't available right now.

The fact of my experience show indicate that I've pretty much handled most website styles and goals over the years - from dating - cams to content and processing etc. The idea is there are very few sites that I am not able to handle or choose to defer to other SEO people where just writing content for example is needed. My schedule is busy and if that's all you need then I am happy to provide recommendations to others who can handle jobs of content rather than the whole site itself.
We are in the business of creating content, by default we also sell it on our VOD website. All our business is word of mouth. Other then my dentist and my lawyer, I pay per all others based on performance. Over the years I have read here many horror stories about various SEO schemes . You may be perfectly legit, but still.... like the Chinese proverb goes: " NO tickie, NO shirtie". But good luck to you.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote