View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 11:40 PM  
RG-Content

Industry Role:
Experienced Content Writer ($1/100 Words) - Limited Time Only

Yes. I know. The price I am charging is absolutely insane. It is ridiculously cheap. I know other writers may turn their noses up at me but, you know what? I don't care! I am looking to dabble in some adult content writing work, and I am going to charge a bargain-basement price for it! It's also a nice break between other writing projects. After all, who doesn't want to stare at Microsoft Word while looking at some naked peeps?

So, who am I?

I am an experienced content writer. I have been working full-time as a content producer for around 11 years (part-time for 3 years before that). In this time, I have produced millions of words of content. I have a wealth of long-term clients who repeatedly return.

My experience with adult site content writing is huge. I have reviewed sex toys, produced those typical 'top 10 boobs' lists many of you seem to be into, and my content has formed the backbone of many largeish (or so I am told) webcam affiliate websites. I would estimate that 600,000+ words of content in the adult affiliate marketing world was produced by these 8 fingers I am typing with (I don't type with my thumbs for some reason).

Anyway, my price is $1 per 100 words. This is considerably lower than my normal price. For that money, you will get:

- Content produced by a native English writer.
- Will pass Copyscape (no proof, but you can check it yourself)
- No AI is used at all!

However, some caveats. Since this is cheaper than my standard price:

- You must order a minimum of 2,000 words at once ($20)
- You must pay through PayPal
- I don't write bios
- No review copies.
- I don't do 'samples', because I respect my clients.
- You don't tie my name to any content (again, respect for clients that pay more)

That's about it! I have had success posting here on GFY a few years back (for a far higher price), so let's see where this leads me:

Email: [email protected]
RG-Content is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote