View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 10:09 PM  
Galaxy Media
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klen View Post
I got two vaping devices, and it seems it is quite convenient compared to regular cigarette -
you can smoke inside without worrying about smell, and you can use it at any time, and it even smell like fruit. Anyone else using it and what kind of device ?

I started smoking very late, in my 30s. Started with some light cigarettes, towards to some strong ones and one morning I prepared myself a coffee, light up a cigarette and it just didn't fit, so I quit.

Then I start buying vapes, changed shitload of them, until I found the one that fits me.

I use now those one time disposable nicotine vapes, with various flavors. They go up to 5,5 or 6k of puffs and they have a strong flavor. Before those, I used some lux vapes, with oils, but they started to bother me. Anyhow, these one time disposable ones has stronger flavor and they have Type-C charger, which is good when battery ran low. And as you said, you can smoke it where you want, since it's just glycerin nicotine oil and it doesn't bother anyone.
Galaxy Media is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote