View Single Post
Old 10-23-2023, 01:13 PM  
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by andi666 View Post
So do u have any idea where they find them?

Well, my method is to be an award-winning publisher, photographer, writer, and marketer for the past 3+ decades, go to events, socialize, do PR, post on forums, be a known quantity, etc. That takes a minute. There is, in my opinion, no real quick win solution.

If you have social media with a lot of followers, that is only really helpful for this if the social media is you -- either personal adventures or photography or makeup artistry or maybe entrepreneurship from a personal branded perspective. Just posting random pretty pics for the audience will not interest talent.

Next, do not look at it as buying a girl. That turned me off and it will turn off talent. I do not mean just do not call it that, but do not think of it that way. If your value proposition is that you want to pay $600 and then get rich from the model's work, that does not sound that great.

Anyone claiming they have a model hot to go and will refer you for a flat $600 is just looking to get your $600, so do yourself a favor and do not go for such an obvious scam. As Fenris Wolf said, if those were big money leads, they would not be for sale, certainly they would not be for sale as an exclusive to just you.

If you want to do something very specific and helpful or very specific and just a day's work, that the model can not do on her own, then you could maybe pay an agency for a referral to just do that (and pay the talent for day's work.) But buying people is not a thing and pimp fantasy presentation will ick people out.

Have something of value to offer your partners and communicate to them what that value is. If you display value, then talent will want to work with you. It helps to not be creepy. Even if you just use an agency to book a model for a day, being creepy can make it so something as simple and basic as that is not possible.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote