View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 05:22 PM  
Galaxy Media
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohous View Post
Have you ever gotten a similar message from PayPal when receiving your affiliate payment?
Part of my affiliate payment arrived but one-third is on hold. They say I just crossed a certain monthly amount and they need to investigate more about the biz.
Hello Sir,

Yes, it happens, especially if it came from an Adult Sponsor. They will probably ask for some proof of the "project done" or an "issued invoice for specific project", or something similar.

Anyway, not sure how long they can keep the money on hold and "investigate", but I once got mine released (the rest 2/3) 7 days after provided "needing information". I've heard from some of my contacts that sometimes they release after 21 days. I guess it's all different from case to case.

If they're not answering on support message center, give them a direct phone call to their phone support (in working hours) and bore them out until they resolve your issue.

I'm avoiding them for quite some time, but sometimes I'm unfortunate to use them.

Hope I helped you with this at least a bit.

Kind regards
Aaron, Galaxy Media
Galaxy Media is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote