View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 07:41 PM  
plsureking
bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainstreammix View Post
My guy, what year are you in? These girls are self promoting and have their clients contact on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc. I've never seen one pushing OF that doesn't also take direct payments so they absolutely do not need their own site, the actual girl will reply to you on Facebook and send you her nudes.
yea there's females pushing nudes and vids on DMs everywhere, but that ain't a business and its not going to last. fine if they just want a little Gucci money for xmas, but they are hobbyists.

Lelu made more money in her career than 95% of the models on OF. 10 years of earnings, not some tips in DMs. she's getting $99/month rebills. that is a business, not a hobby.

what year am i in? i'm looking at next year, not last year. i want models making money during the 6 months they don't feel like DMing every beta male on IG. we have dozens of producers whose sites run on autopilot. they haven't signed into their admin in years, but they get checks every month. that's real income, not DM or cam tips.

#