View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 09:22 AM  
trevesty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsureking View Post
yea there's females pushing nudes and vids on DMs everywhere, but that ain't a business and its not going to last. fine if they just want a little Gucci money for xmas, but they are hobbyists.

Lelu made more money in her career than 95% of the models on OF. 10 years of earnings, not some tips in DMs. she's getting $99/month rebills. that is a business, not a hobby.

what year am i in? i'm looking at next year, not last year. i want models making money during the 6 months they don't feel like DMing every beta male on IG. we have dozens of producers whose sites run on autopilot. they haven't signed into their admin in years, but they get checks every month. that's real income, not DM or cam tips.

#
I know Lelu is your most popular client by a long shot, but there are hundreds if not thousands of OF girls pulling in mid 6 figures per month. Your $99/mo rebills ain't shit compared to them sending out one DM per day for $20 per. Most of them will sell thousands of each.. daily. A lot of us were heavily involved in the solo girl world and it's pretty easy to figure out based on Lelu's traffic, site age, etc., just how many of those $99 / mo rebills she has.

There are no name girls who are local to me with only 50-75 subs on OF who make 15-20k per month from the DM's that you call a "hobby". I've seen the checks.

Girls like Amouranth use their OF money to buy up gas stations, apartment complexes and shit like that. She makes most of her money via DMs on there. Ya know, the "hobby". She's the top of the food chain, but there are quite a few girls not too far below her who very much do similar. But according to you, it's not going to last and it's just xmas money. I don't remember my grandparents gifting me gas stations and apartment complexes for xmas, but maybe we had a different upbringing.

I get that you gotta make it seem like your product is the best thing on the planet 100%. But if you're gonna spew bullshit, you gotta expect to get called on it.
trevesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote