Thread: Business Juicyads any good in 2023?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2023, 08:06 AM  
RainGurl
Keep It Juicy!

Industry Role:
Hey guys!

@Tubevideoeditor we definitely work with various programs and affiliates promoting paysites. Please feel free to hit me up by email (rainey at juicyads.com ) or skype (raineystricklin) to discuss specifics. As others have said, it's best to reach out to the network and get an account manager. Our account managers know our network the best and can help you target your advertising to meet your needs. New sites are added to JuicyAds every day, so there are always new traffic sources available.

I can assure you that there are still big profits to be made on advertising, and not just on dating offers. We have many clients happily converting various types of offers.*

At JuicyAds, we've released many updates this year, such as our Adsistant® Advanced Rules-based Optimization tools, Auto bidding and competitive*view, to name a few. If you haven't looked at JuicyAds recently, I invite you to take a look and contact me if you have any questions on how to get started.*
http://juicyads.com

RainGurl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote