View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 01:58 AM  
Michael_f1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
WANTED: Passionate Rockstar Chatter to Join Us, Up To 33% Commission

• ​​Does your English proficiency shine brighter than a supernova?
  • Is 'learning at warp speed' in your secret skill set?
  • Is your salary style more 'performance pays the bills' than 'punching the clock'?

Three "yes" answers unlock the secret entrance for you.
  • Begin with a 20% sales commission rate: the more you earn, the higher your commission climbs (up to 33%)
  • Work schedule: 8-hour shifts 5-7days/week
  • We're looking for primarily 1am - 9am CET

Having a 3-month+ OnlyFans chat background is like having a pocket full of aces – your advantage is undeniable.

C2 or C1 English speakers are our top draft picks. The perfect candidate is on the radar for a dynamic progression into managerial positions. If you're packing some serious Infloww knowledge, consider me impressed.

Gay or straight, we're looking for high-performing individuals who can dazzle us with their skills and abilities. If you're looking for an agency job, keep looking—because we're not one.

$12,000/m in net sales equals a commission of $3,600/m that's yours for the taking.

Contact me and drop the secret code "skyscraper" word to showcase your attention to detail (after your voice message).

🟢 Available spots (1)
  • 3 training days
  • Probation period (first week after the training): $20/day + 10% of net sales
  • 20% - 33% of net sales after one week (pure net commission-based salary, no hourly rate)
  • Crypto payouts possible

DM me a voice note about your background, and the reason why you think you're going to be a good fit for the job. Telegram: @michael_fabo
Michael_f1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote