View Single Post
Old 11-25-2023, 08:04 AM  
TheLegacy
SEO Connoisseur

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
You have guessed wrong. I am a Canadian, doing business in Prague.

Yes, there are many things I have to pay up front, just as you have said, but ALL are tangible items. SEO is not a tangible item, it is a "chimera" based on an intangible promises. Just as you, I have in the past spent money on SEO " gurus" and got nowhere.

Smart guy like you, surely you can figure out some ascending formulae where you increase my business by x % I'll pay $ y $$....lets say by increments of 10 %. But hey, as I have said, I can only count $$s I make, I do not even know how to read my Google analytics. So, if this month I gross 10,000, then you get involved for a month and in the next month I make 11,000, then I know your work gave me an extra 1,000. Simple. If you do that and I do not pay agreed to sum, you will stop. Tell me what idiot webmaster would not pay to have the next month hit 12,000 and so on....

and there you have it.

We do agree on one thing - there are many out there who call themselves guru's who don't have a clue as to what they are doing. This year alone a variety of clients have seem increases anywhere between 4000 to 9000% in traffic within a short time due to hard work and techniques. Never - and I mean never have I called myself a guru or expert in SEO or other fields. I let my work speak for itself and work hard to achieve the results. I don't use 3rd party software for various reasons like SEMRush that so many depend on either.

So in the end - we can agree to disagree on the practice and requirements of SEO. This is how I work and others within the industry - if you're unhappy with that then fine. Neither one of us are going to change our opinion for various valid reasons.

In the end it's reputation that sets anyone aside from others along with work ethics and results. Neither one of us know each other so there is a trust factor involved and a learnnig curve. Good luck with your sites and progress.

RobertWarrenSEO.com

TheLegacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote