View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 01:10 AM  
cordoba
Confirmed User

You should get a lawyer to make AEBN give you those lost earnings. Surely a sponsor can't change their terms retrospectively.

Naughty America once owed me thousands of dollars and wouldn't even respond to my emails for over a year. So I got a lawyer to threaten them and they conceded quite promptly. It only cost me $200 at most if I remember correctly and I got over $7,000 owed to me straight back.

The good thing about AWE is they give you the usernames of your signups, so it should be pretty easy to determine if they are still active, or hard for AWE to hide the fact. But hopefully its just a coincidence that my whales have stopped spending and they will be back, but I checked my stats again and every pay period this year at least one of them had spent money until August 15. I've never had any problems with AWE before, and I even defended them here when they came in for criticism.

There must be quite a few members with LiveJasmin whales here.
cordoba is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote