View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 01:45 AM  
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
OK lets agree to disagree But you made ONE statement which would have turned me off anyway... To make it easy to understand:

I do NOT give rat's ass how much traffic you would increase to my site, I only care about increase in revenue, since most of the traffic is as phony as a three dollar bill.

... and somebody else from here who recently potentially wanted to upgrade and maintain my sites, and after I did tell him that I am a film maker and not a programmers ( and that I even do NOT know how to interpret my Google Analytics) , he told me, that it is my own fault that I do not know the difference between Blender and 4D Cinema.

... and you are mentioning SEMRush... WTF is semrush anyway? ( just a hypothetical no need to answer)

....and there you have it. You geeks are same in most aspects. Imagine if I did go to my doctor and tell him a feel weak and he told me:

"We have determined that you have no metamyelocytes or blasts in your blood stream, your PTT and PT are also close to normal , your thrombocyte adhesiveness is a bit high, but it is balanced by by your plasma index being on the low side. So, you do not have CLL or AML since your differential does NOT fit any Bournemouth index and based on this you may be OK".

I would also tell him to fuck off and get would get another doctor !
Semrush is service which give you various information about websites, like what backlinks it have and traffic estimation. They are based in Prague 4 , Pankrac, so you can visit them and ask more info.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote