View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 07:14 AM  
TheLegacy
SEO Connoisseur

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
Ok I much appreciate your explanation and your time. Obviously you do respect and do not blame your clients. As usual around here, I did expect you telling me and am pleasantly surprised that that did not happen.

But to my core point, most "traffic" peddled around here is is not worth anything. At least from what I read here from others who know better. You saying "targeted" may be the magic word, yet whatever I decide in the future, MUST be based on proportionate increase in revenue : " targeted or not". If you ever come to some formulae then we can revisit the issue.

I would be happy to discuss that with you. Although each site is different there are certain SEO practices that are the same such as
  1. Review Existing Content: Analyze the existing content on your website. Check if there are pages that unintentionally cover the keywords (found in analytics/search console based on users searches) for which the site is ranking. Look for opportunities to optimize these pages further for the relevant keywords.
  2. Create Targeted Content: Develop new content that specifically targets the keywords you want to rank for. Create dedicated pages that provide high-quality, relevant information about those topics. Ensure that the content is valuable to users.
  3. Keyword Research: Conduct thorough keyword research to identify additional keywords related to your content and/or niche that can be valuable. Develop new content or optimize existing pages based on these keywords.
  4. On-Page Optimization: Optimize the on-page elements of your website, including title tags, meta descriptions, headers, and content, to align with the targeted keywords. Make sure the content is well-structured and provides a good user experience.
  5. Internal Linking: Implement internal linking strategies to connect related content. Linking relevant pages helps search engines understand the context and relationships between different pieces of content on your site
  6. Monitor and Analyze: Use tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console to monitor the performance of your targeted keywords and pages. Track changes in rankings, click-through rates, and other relevant metrics
  7. Backlink Strategy: Develop a backlink strategy to acquire high-quality, authoritative links to your targeted pages. Quality backlinks can improve your site's authority and boost its rankings
  8. Update Existing Content: Regularly review and update existing content to ensure it remains relevant and competitive. Search engines favor fresh, up-to-date content
  9. User Experience: Focus on providing a positive user experience. Fast-loading pages, mobile responsiveness, and clear navigation can contribute to improved rankings
  10. Competitor Analysis: Analyze competitors that are ranking well for the targeted keywords. Identify strategies they are using and consider incorporating similar approaches into your SEO strategy

^^copied above list from another thread I answered yesterday

Ther ere articles that come out regularly updating people as to what Google and their analytics are doing and how to alter your approach - that is extremely important to keep up on that. I post some of those on another board.

Off the bat and this may seem odd but can help you immensely if you haven't done so already is page speed. Below is a link to Google's page speed test with actual advice on where on your site to make changes (both mobile and desktop)

https://pagespeed.web.dev/

As far as backlinks go - I've never had to buy backlinks or even run around to create fake ones since they can not only be spam filled but also have lower domain authority. There is one technique I use that I'll be happy to share with you that has helped many but again depends on the site and content you're promoting.

RobertWarrenSEO.com

TheLegacy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote