View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 04:23 PM  
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoy Bucks View Post
Hello Martin.

Yes we pay and always paid since 2007 and have no plans to disappear for the next couple of hundred years. We are growing and this is only plan ;)

As for your issue with a first payment with us, I gave you all answers today via icq.
We were not sure about your traffic sources, that's why your account was flagged for manual payment approval. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your reply here and You are welcome to contact us with any questions anytime.
Would you be so kind to pay me also, for 12 months you are telling me you are working on it. Its just a few hundred bucks, so this means, ENJOY Bucks is totally dead if you ask me.

Communication

1st Reply: November 17th, 2022

Hey there,

Yes, we're still in the game. Unfortunately, we're facing an issue with our payment processor at the moment.

Best regards.

2nd Reply: March 1st, 2023

Hey,

Due to the Russian citizenship of our company's beneficiaries, billing companies suddenly halted payouts without any heads up. We're actively working to resolve this matter, but we can't provide any estimated dates or details for now.

Best regards.

3rd Reply:

Hi there,

We're in touch with CCBill to release the held funds.

Best regards.

ps; I have notified them about this thread, and I will be posting soon a screenshot where my account is closed cause I told him I would spend some time on spreading awareness that they are ... not enjoying me anymore.

Last edited by Tjeezers; 11-30-2023 at 04:38 PM.. Reason: Added conversation
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote