View Single Post
Old 12-20-2023, 01:48 PM  
Mr Pheer
Mark Osterholt Sucks Cock

Industry Role:
I love/hate the Meta headsets. Not because they are bad, but because that metaverse and all the multiplayer games are full of "squeekers"

squeekers are little fucking kids that havent reached puberty yet, running all over the place and talking major shit, rage quitting and crying when you blow them the fuck up, and these fuckers come up with the most vulgar insults ever but don't you dare engage because they run and report you.

This is what happens when parents buy a headset to babysit their kids and leave them unsupervised.

And don't get me started on those creeper middle eastern guys that form a gang around anyone that looks or sound female.

If you let your kids run around loose in the metaverse, you should try it yourself first and make an informed decision. It's like tossing your kids into Portland. I let my grandson play with mine but I load the games first and he plays in the room with me while I can hear and see stuff going on my spare monitor.

But using it for playing iRacing or a flight sim as a display from from PC, yeah that's fucking great. Eve Valkyrie is amazing space combat sim, one of my favorites even though it's a little old.
Mr Pheer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote