View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 11:58 AM  
mikeylikesit
The Kink of Hearts

Industry Role:
thanks for the replies, ya'll are the best

my own personal ordeal is that my CB revs fell off a cliff years and years ago, when it happened there was seemingly no reason at all, nothing strange on my end w/ traffic, no major SE updates, and no other webmasters posting about similar problems...

drove my OCD crazy so I took a deep dive into the underbelly of CB tryna find out what might have happened, still came up with nada... took a couple more years before other peeps started posting about having the same thing happen, and some of ya'll figured out it was the models poaching tippers...

I know somewhere in my spender history that there are a couple that got poached but it is a mountain of data and I need to pinpont the dates so I can cut out most of the data...

these fuckers should be doing this for us automatically seeing as it has been going on for a long ass time... CB is a shitshow these days for me, but so are all the other cam sites so I decided to see if I could track the losses down, mostly so my OCD will STFU

thanks again for the help and the links to Bill's tool, gonna try it out and if I have no luck just gonna hafta say fuck it and go back to building new stuff, have luck ya'll