View Single Post
Old 01-22-2024, 12:35 PM  
Zuzana Designs
All Your Design Needs

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert1980 View Post
Nearly all those hiring for Reddit are scammers. They want a heavy workload from you for a very small pay. Some people even dont know how reddit works. Right away they want results. Some talks big initially, hire us, get all the info we know, we support them with all we know and share our resources hoping they'd keep us employed and suddenly they disappear. No payments for our time and the support, not even a goodbye. One guy from Europe from an OF agency named Venus held like 800USD saying his VISE account lost access and was unable to pay me. Later on he started to dig into the work I offered labeling some of my work as lazy work etc. I clearly knew what he was going to do, I told it on the face, however he did exactly what I predicted - I was never paid. He wanted us to work heavily while his offer was very less for reddit. 800 was an accumulated pay, even it wasnt paid. One of the rudest clients I ever have seen. He posts here too, as a rule guys, all be aware of these kinda people.
Was the person's user name Venus Agency or venus_studios_23? We're just trying to see who's legit and who's not, and any help would be appreciated.

Website Design - Consulting - GFY Moderator
zuzanadesigns [at] gmail.com - See Our Work
For GFY administration queries - info at gfy.com
Zuzana Designs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote