View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 01:45 PM  
Tjeezers
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FapperMapper View Post
Hey there everyone.

Just a novice here to the adult industry. I'm wondering if any of you have success buying traffic to your cam sites and if you had any recommendations?

I started a whitelabel to start getting my feet wet in this stuff and now just need to figure out how to get some signups efficiently. Tried clickadilla and got a dozen or so, but cost me like $25.

I'll continue searching researching around the forum and thanks ahead of time to anybody with some tips!
sending it straight to a white label is giving away your traffic, and potentials.
Build Gateways, and stop feeding the cam sites directly, most of them are ... super duper sketchy I speak from own experience, being on the side for years, man, them sites are ... oohh I already said it, SKETCHY!!