Old 02-02-2024, 02:01 AM  
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
so between you, me and MK I am their weirdest one? I call shenanigans

by no means an angel but I'm the cat

kiddo's parents love them hanging with me cuz a few others tutor them with me. we teach them stuff the schools don't. I'm the only female in the crew, think they feel safer with their g!rls around me. not like females can't be predators too, but their parents are my friends and know me

have better books than the local library, order books in from Kingston (the city) library all the time that I lend to kiddos and adults and they ALWAYS get returned. but my personal collection rocks

re the ordered in books, I read them too, then walk down the street to return them to be sent back, normally a 2 week lend, but I get a lot of leeway. but they always go back, even if it takes a month cuz they get passed around

I demand a recount on weirdest gfyer. sorry I like reading/writing, working my azz off, love people and my two cats. think too much and smoke cigs and weed to ease my mind =p

unofficial poll, who is the most interesting and weirdest one here? top runners el C and MK but open to suggestions/input