View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 06:03 AM  
bmwracer41
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanks and point noted

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
I applaud you in helping weed out the scammers, but 'c****l J****y' is hardly respectful of people who reside in that in that area of the world

mods have their names in turquoise. mine is purple cuz I'm the resident provider of scritches to cats and dancehall tracks

so turquoise means you're talking to a mod. there are a few here. obvs Tasty didn't ban him (kudos to whomever did) and gave an opinion. he dug into it and responded affirming your position

I'm not a fan of Tasty in terms of politics and def not a suck-up but I think his comment at the time was reasonable, before he delved deeper and confirmed dude is bad news. axed based on your alert

I am sorry you got ripped off and it's justifiable to be irked but no need for the language you used. yet you chose to out of anger, the opposite of respect for others

at any rate, glad another scammer is gone. $20 or $2000, same mentality for scamming on a simple exchange of post/whatever for money. any basic exchange. it's good you brought it up

simply suggesting that there's no need to be so combative and reduce yourself to racist slurs

peace

THANK YOU

I had no idea how the system worked , and its a matter or principal , the fact that he strung me out with so much BS, it pissed me off , the same if it was $ 1k

I get shit from some members here for the small amount, the minute I get a refund from paypal, if I do, will go to an Animal rescue, its not the money , its trying to helo this Forum that many have left because of guys like this !!!!!!

The fact that he said he will start a New account is beyond stupid, Thank you for ridding him from here and thank you for clarifying the chain of command

Ross
bmwracer41 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote